Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Great finds - hope you like 'em....

This is just beautiful in so many ways.Symmetry from Everynone on Vimeo.


This just made me smile. Mr. Wizard FTW!!


Squirrel is hungry - and GINORMOUS!!

Floating mug?!!  Yes please - that is just too cool.  No watermarks and just awesome looking.












There are no words - I would LOVE this costume/pajama set!  


If we didn't have an automatic ice-maker...this would be THE COOLEST...(pun intended). :D

Hope everyone is doing well.  I've missed blogging and will be back to it as often as I can.  Things have been good busy...which I will take any day over bad busy.  

Until next time,
Love, Life, & Ice Cream

4 comments:

  1. You always find the best stuff!

    I looooove that symmetry video. So beautiful! And Mr. Wizard IS a dick! Geesh, what a cranky old man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a follow-up to the Mr. Wizard video - it is so awesome!!

      Delete
  2. ps. sorry about all the ! I'm just happy you posted! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You don't have to apologize for !!!! - that's how I feel when I post on your blog too. :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails