Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas Frank!!....

Hi all,

I've been a real slacker when it comes to this blog - I'm faithfully reading other blogs, but find it hard to tend to my own.  Sure hoping next year is better for blogging - but I make no guarantees.

In an effort to extend all holidays including birthdays we celebrate days in advance and one day after.  The day before a holiday eve is Steve.  So, 12/23 is Christmas Steve...then you celebrate Christmas Eve....followed by Christmas....and then Christmas Frank.  It's a ton of fun and even better if you know a Steve, Eve, or Frank!! :D



New Year's Steve is just around the corner and I intend to suck all the goodness out of it that I can.

I've been enjoying so so so so many Cuties.  The obsession can't be stopped and if there was a program ala AA for Cuties...I would qualify, but wouldn't join.  I love 'em too much.

Until next time,
Love, Life, & Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. you never fail to make me laugh! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails