Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2013!?!?! My first post of the year....oh my....

This video cracks me up.  First cause of the girl waking up and then her sister laughing....too cute.


This "documentary"....is hilarious.  Some of those rides...wow...great imagination and lots of thrills and chills.


Hope everyone is having a good year so far. :)  I'm glad my resolution wasn't to post more often...cause I've already failed. lol

Here is a picture of a giraffe....cause they are awesome and so are you!


Until next time,
Love, Life, & Ice Cream

6 comments:

  1. Aww the last picture of the baby giraffe is so sweet :)

    Ad for first post of the year, better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first video is the cutest thing ever. You're so right, her sister laughing was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that video was bizarre, what's the reason for it and who the heck made it? mad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    The giraffe!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails